The International Network for Traditional Building, Architecture and Urbanism has issued a call for papers to be presented at Resilience and the Value of Heritage: Learning from Historic Cities, the annual conference being held in Havana, Cuba, November 12-21, 2015. Julio Cesar Perez (LF ’02) and the Cuban chapter of INTBAU are organizing it. Topics include:
- The Smart Management of Cultural Heritage
- The Resilience of Traditional Types
- The Need for Protection of the Traditional Urban Fabric
- The Need for Protection of World Heritage Sites
- Strategies for New Development in Historic Sites
- The Need to Protect, and Add to, the Public Realm.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is May 30, 2015. Learn more about the conference and how to submit a proposal, and plan on a fascinating trip to Havana this fall.